Hello, YAYA Alumni!
The Ana & Adeline Foundation is invested in the multi-generational creative community of YAYA. We believe you possess a creative approach to life with skills and experiences that contribute to a rich and diverse community. The Ana & Adeline Foundation offers ways for YAYA Alumni to network and collaborate and supports opportunities in the visual arts and design.
- Do you want to know about grants, scholarships, and special events?
- Do you want to stay connected?
- Sign up with the Ana & Adeline Foundation!
- Complete this short one-time enrollment form to join the YAYA Alumni database and to be eligible to apply to the Ana & Adeline Foundation for grants, scholarships, professional development workshops, and more!
Who is eligible?
- YAYA alumni, as defined by the Foundation, are artists who: 1) earned a high school diploma or GED and 2) participated in YAYA for a minimum of two consecutive years.
- YAYA alumni of any age and career status are eligible for opportunities through the Foundation. The Foundation is interested in supporting YAYA alumni of diverse ages who have a range of experience - from recent high school graduates to more established professional artists, as well as those who seek to nurture their creative pursuits while juggling the many demands of life.
During the Covid-19 crisis, verification of the YAYA Alumni Enrollment Forms will be expedited within 48 hours.
Online applications DUE MIDNIGHT (CST) Monday, April 10, 2023
BEFORE you start this online form:
- Read the 2023-2024 Guidelines before starting the online application.
- Enroll for eligibility to confirm your status as a YAYA alumnus by completing the online Enrollment Form. If you filled out this form in the past, then you do not have to do it again.
- Prepare your answers before you start the online application. This worksheet is a printable PDF version of the online form so you can read through and draft your response in advance. If you want us to mail you a paper copy, just let us know! Email us at email@example.com
- Write your narrative responses in a program, such as Word, Pages, or Google Docs. After you proofread your responses, copy and paste them into the online form.
GET STARTED on your online application
- SAVE your application in progress by scrolling to the bottom of the form and clicking Save Draft.
- You can continue to make changes and updates to your application until the deadline of April 10th. Applications will not be reviewed until after the deadline.
- RETURN to your application, go to submittable.com. Sign In then click the Submissions tab at the top of the page. All your past submissions will appear below. Select your application.
- SUBMIT your application when it is complete by clicking the Submit button at the bottom of the form. The form will not submit if you do not complete the required fields. It takes a few moments for the submission to process because of the large format files. You will receive a "Success" message when your application is submitted.
- VIEW or DOWNLOAD a copy of your completed application, by logging on to your Submittable account, click Submissions tab and select this application. Click the Content tab. Your completed application will appear. There is a Download button at the top right.
ZOOM WITH US with us for interactive info & resources If you miss the live zoom, click the link to see the recording:
- Grant & Scholarship Info Zoom Webinar Mon Feb 27th 6:00-7:00pm CT
- Artist Statement Writing Lab with Nic Aziz Mon Mar 6th 6:00-7:30pm CT
- Portfolio Lab: Documentation & Social Media with Jourdan Barnes Mon Mar 13th 6:00-7:30pm CT
- Video Lab with Quinton Gilmore Mon Mar 20 6:00-7:30pm CT
- Open Space: Peer Application Feedback facilitated by Jourdan Barnes & Quinton Gilmore Mon Mar 27th 6:00-7:30pm
MORE RESOURCES & SUPPORT
- Check the website for Grant & Scholarship GUIDELINES and Tips for a Stronger Application.
- Schedule a One-on-One Review email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 504-302-0067
- Assistance is available to those without WiFi or computers.
Messages returned within 1-2 business days.